Most people love authentic Mexican food because it is full of mouthwatering flavor, fresh ingredients, and a fusion of its history. But cooking it at home can be a little daunting, especially when you have to feed your guests. Don’t worry! If you are hassling to figure out how to host an event with Mexican food Catering Services, we are here to help you get sorted.
While hosting an event, like a wedding, corporate event, church event, birthday, and baby shower, the first thing is to look out for the best food catering Inland Empire. A caterer is the only one who can serve delicious dishes, whether it’s tacos, quesadillas, tortilla chips, guacamole, and any other Mexican meal.
If you are unsure how to avail the Mexican catering service for your event, you have come to the right place. We bring you the ultimate guide on the Mexican catering services for special occasions. You can also have a look at the fresh ingredients used to make popular Mexican dishes. So, let’s get started.
Ingredients used in Mexican Food
While catering for special events in Temecula, you will have guests with different taste preferences. So, if your guests have any dietary restrictions or allergic reactions, make sure to know all the ingredients beforehand. Thus, you can discuss this with the caterer and ask for an alternative ingredient option.
- Different types of Salsa, including spicy, mild, and guac salsa.
- Chopped and Grilled Onions
- Grilled Meats
- Grilled Jalapenos
Check out the Popular Mexican Dishes
Mexican food has gained immense popularity and love to become one of the favorite food among various people. Different celebration of events means trying out diverse meals. So, ask your caterer to provide unique and delicious food catering in Inland Empire, including the delectable dishes from their menu.
- Tacos: When you think of authentic Mexican food, the first thing that comes to mind is usually the tacos. These are basically the everyday bread of Mexican food, wrapped with veggies and cheese to make a taco. You can add tacos for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- Hot Dogs: Grilled or even steamed sausages are usually served with tacos, cheese, onion, jalapenos, and many others.
- Shrimp Tacos: These types of tacos are served with shrimp, cheese, and your choice of veggies. You can add tortilla chips, green salad, beans, and rice from the side menu with the shrimp tacos.
- Quesadillas: One of the famous Mexican dishes is the quesadillas. These are tortillas consisting of grilled meat, fresh ingredients, and other fillings.
- Guacamole: Mexican guacamole is an avocado-based dip. You can use it as a spread or a side salad.
- Tortilla Chips: When hosting any special event, don’t miss out on asking your caterer to add on some tortilla chips. After all, these are the perfect snack made with corn that can be fried or baked.
- Burritos: Who does not love burritos? Well, no one can deny it! This Mexican dish consists of layers of tortillas wrapped into a cylindrical shape filled with delicious and fresh ingredients.
- Fajitas: While planning the catering for special events in Temecula, make sure to add fajitas for all the Mexican meat-eaters. This dish is grilled meat stripped with onion and served on a tortilla.
- Enchiladas: This corn tortilla is covered with savory sauce and rolled around a filling.
A Side Note: You can try sauteed vegetables, green salad, grilled bell peppers, and onions for the vegetarian ones. Also, don’t miss out on the refreshing drinks as well. After all, a Mexican dish is always incomplete without some zesty drinks like watermelon, pineapple, mango, hibiscus, cucumber & lime, and strawberry.
The Final Thought
Hire the best catering service near you for your next event planning. When you gather all your friends and family together for any special event, the thought of feeding them delicious yet fresh food is a task!
So, that is where the food catering in Inland Empire takes off all your pressure. They are always ready to serve quality food for your event. Whether big or small.