With rich interiors and exuberating and enthralling exteriors, a beautiful dwelling is all you want in this life. At the end of a cumbersome day, beautiful, tranquil home will alleviate your tired mood and body. To make your residential landscaping magical, collaborate with a highly experienced and certified landscape architect if you are a lucky resident of Malibu, Westlake Village, and Thousand Oaks.
What is residential landscaping?
Residential landscaping is the effort to create beautiful exteriors surrounding your dwelling to increase its aesthetic appeal. Beautiful residential landscaping will help you come out and explore the beauty of nature. Residential landscaping comprises two quintessential elements:
- Soft landscaping
- Hard landscaping
Soft landscaping encompasses all the aspects of plants, floral plants, shrubs, herbs, trees, water bodies, etc.
Hard landscaping comprises patios, porticos, brick pavers, swimming pool pavers, driveways, etc.
Residential landscaping in Malibu, Westlake Village, and Thousand Oaks is done beautifully by the landscaping architects living there. Residential landscaping is important because it reflects the persona of people living there. When a relative or friends visit your dwelling, the residential landscaping must leave an indelible impact on his/her mind. It should be pleasant, awe-inspiring, and inviting to any visitor. Above everything else, the residential landscaping needs to be functional. Functional in a sense, landscaping should be done in such a way that it helps the family spend quality time outdoors, barbecuing, grilling your favourite turkey or fish during weekends with friends, family, and extended family members.
A brilliantly done residential landscaping undoubtedly adds value to the property. You need to know certain things before embarking on the journey of your residential landscaping in Malibu, Westlake Village, and Thousand Oaks in California.
- The first thing is to abide by the design principle. It means your residential landscaping should be functional through all the seasons. Considering landscaping through the lens of design principle is very important. There should be a design unity and balance that would function optimally across seasons.
- There should be a beautiful harmony in the creation of residential landscapes. It shouldn’t look artificial. All the elements and components of residential landscaping should operate as a hand in glove. Especially while choosing plants, it becomes necessary to look at factors like compatibility and co-existence.
- There should be a balance in the number of trees both in the front and the backyard. If there are many trees in the backyard and just a few in the front yard, it generates asymmetry. In the hands of an adept residential landscaper in Malibu, Westlake Village, and Thousand Oaks, such a challenge will be resolved quickly.
- Asymmetrical residential landscaping is not easy too. It also needs a lot of contemplation. Asymmetrical landscaping tells a lot about the person residing in it. For instance, an asymmetrical residential landscape owner tells in not so many words that he is relaxed and has an extraordinary personality.
The residential landscape designers of Malibu, Westlake Village, and Thousand Oaks are incredibly professional. This is how they make residential landscaping possible for you.
- You can obtain an appointment with them by filling out a form and submitting it on their website. They might be interested in knowing the logistics of the place—the quintessential measurements, etc.
- The professional residential landscape design Malibu, Thousand Oaks, and Westlake Village might come to your place and have a complete understanding of your landscaping requirements. They ought to visit the site to visualize and come up with a design strategy.
- Next in their flowchart comes discussing materials and plants. The third part of initial landscaping is to decide upon the various plants and materials to be used for landscaping. The owner of the house should engage in profound conversations with the residential landscape designer.
- After discussing the plants and materials and seeking your consent, the landscape designer starts working on the project. This is the most exciting part of residential landscaping.
- Time and again, the residential landscaper discusses the designs, materials, and strategies with you to confirm that you are pleased with the process.
- However, during any part of the collaboration, you can develop creative ideas and share them with your residential landscaper in Malibu, Thousand Oaks, and Westlake Village.
Do a bit of search, and collaborate with the best residential landscaper in the regions mentioned above.