We live in a great time where women have more options for beauty and cosmetics. But who’d have thought we’d be at a point where we could get eyelashes custom made to fit our needs. Eyelash extensions, also called false eyelashes or faux lashes, are applied and rely on an adhesive to stay in place.
Lash extensions have been all the rage this year, with many options for customizing the length and style of each lash. Lash extensions offer a hassle-free method of glamorizing one’s appearance. If you’ve yet to take the plunge, here’s what you need to know before getting them done.
Lash extensions are synthetic, or mink lashes applied individually to your lashes to create a complete, natural look that lasts. And if you’re a first-timer, you should know a few things before getting Natural Looking Lash Extensions in Bellevue.
Steps to Get the Most Natural-Looking Lash Extensions.
Eyelash extensions are the perfect way to add length and curl to natural lashes without mascara. They are an excellent alternative for those who like the look of wearing mascara every day but don’t want to deal with the hassle of applying it.
1. Find a trained lash artist in your area – Do some research to find a good salon that offers professional services at competitive prices to get the best results without burning a hole in your pocket. Also, talk to the technicians first to know more about their experience and approach towards their work before going ahead.
2. Choose your lash style, color, and size – When deciding on your eyelash extensions, consider your natural lashes’ color, length, and curl. Pure black can be blunt on most skin tones, so black-brown is a more suitable and natural shade. You can go with classic or hybrid lash extensions for a natural look.
3. Know your Lash Material – There are two types of lash extensions material, natural and synthetic. You can pick any of these for having a lash extension. Choosing natural lash extensions will make your lashes look natural, and they are finer than synthetics. So they will quickly lose their shape and shed faster. You can get eyelash extensions natural set in Bellevue.
4. Take care of them – You wear lash extensions as your natural lashes shed, and their longevity varies from person to person. The usual standard is four to six weeks. You need to take good care of your lash extensions in order to maximize their durability. Do not wet your eyelashes extensions for 24 hours after applying. The more important thing to remember is don’t make contact with facial and eye creams. You can clean and brush your lash extension with a lash cleanser for maximum use.
Benefits of Lash Extensions
1. Beauty – With the help of lash extensions, you get the volume to your natural lash line and thus lift the face. This makes you appear more attractive and youthful. You can enhance your natural beauty with lash extension. You don’t even need to use makeup or other beauty products.
2. Pain-free – The entire process of applying lash extensions is entirely painless for everyone from start to finish.
3. It’s safe – Lash extensions are generally considered safe by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and estheticians.
4. Completely Customizable – You can choose how natural or dramatic your lash extensions look, but it’s essential to work with your stylist to select the best length and curl.
5. Save Time – Eyelash extensions can save you time by eliminating the need to apply mascara or eyeliner. They can also create a more attractive appearance.
Tips to getting and maintaining fabulous lashes.
- Make sure your lash artist is Certified
- Ask for natural-looking Lashes
- Be gentle with your Eyes
- Clean them Regularly
- Don’t use Mascara
If you’ve always dreamed of waking up with long, thick lashes every morning, but mascara just doesn’t cut it, lash extensions might be the answer. Eyelash extensions are a great way to beautify your face and make it appear more youthful. Eva Jewel Beauty offers you the best services at reasonable prices. They can enhance your natural beauty and make you feel great with their Eva eyelash extensions in Bellevue. Their services include microblading, eyelash extensions, lip tattoos, eyeliner tattoos, etc. Take a look at their website for your eyelash extension needs.