When Coco Chanel introduced the classic Chanel Flap Bag in 1955, she changed the handbag business forever. The Classic Flap Bag has several instantly recognized elements, including trademark handles wrapped in protecting chains and an interlocking “CC” on the clasp, which was inspired by military satchels worn in the 1920s.
Because the Classic Flap Purse is still the most sought-after Chanel bag of all time, Coco Chanel is the embodiment of a visionary. Its classic and practical form makes it the ideal finishing touch for any ensemble. Let’s see why still people choose this classic bag out of all the high fashion handbags available in the market.
Reasons to buy a Chanel Classic bag
Chanel purses are more than just arm candy these days; they make a statement. If you’re still on the fence, here are several reasons why buying a classic Chanel Flap Bag is a good investment:
- Chanel, like most high-end fashion businesses, raises retail prices every six to a year, often by as much as $500 per bag. Flap Bags are easy to resale for the same amount of money because of this strategy (sometimes more). How? Consider it this way: If you buy a Chanel purse for $5,000 today, you can sell it for the same or even more if Chanel’s retail price for the item rises to $6,000. As long as the structure and quality of your Flap Bag are maintained, you’ll find a customer willing to pay a reasonable price for it instead of the more expensive counterpart at a Chanel shop. This is precisely why more and more people are buying high fashion handbags.
- Caviar leather Chanel Flap Bags are practically indestructible. In fact, of all the Chanel leathers, caviar leather is the most durable. It’s composed of pebbled calf leather, which gives a Flap Bag’s surface a raised impression. Caviar has a gritty texture, is less scratch-prone, and retains its “puffier” appearance better than lambskin. You can feel how durable and high-quality the material is by running your fingernails along the surface of a Caviar Leather Chanel Flap Bag. Furthermore, as long as you are meticulous about keeping the structure and beauty of your Flap Bag, it can last for decades. This timeless classic may even be passed down to future generations. Sounds like a good enough reason to buy the Chanel Classic bag, eh?
- Chanel handbags are becoming increasingly popular among ladies. The bags are often limited in availability due to great demand. In retrospect, the difficulties of obtaining a Chanel purse are not quite as severe as those experienced by Hermès clients. However, having your hands on the particular Chanel Flap Bag you’re looking for can be tough, and for many dedicated clients, this makes the hunt even more enjoyable.
- The Classic Flap Bag is now available in a variety of colors and styles, including:
- Colors include classic black, white, and nude, as well as more vibrant hues like electric pink and neon blue.
- The lambskin is silky and smooth, and the caviar is long-lasting.
- Mini, medium, large, and maxi bags are available in various sizes.
The company manufactures and publishes additional versions of Chanel Flaps as more women request them. In fact, Chanel creates many elaborately themed collections each year, ensuring that there is a Flap Bag to suit everyone’s taste. There is a Flap Bag out there for everyone, whether you are a classic fan of black and white, a grunge goddess, or the ultimate pink lady.
- How often do you buy something that just sits in your closet collecting dust? You’ll never feel that way about a Chanel Flap Bag because, while fashion comes and goes, a classic never goes out of style. Chanel’s items are regarded for being timeless and refined, which means they never go out of style.
Thanks to the power of the internet, whether you are looking for a beautiful and authentic Hermès bag or any other high fashion handbag, you can get yourself the most exquisite products with just a click of a button. So, if you haven’t paid much attention to your bag collection in a long time, you should consider buying a Chanel Classic bag.