Hair loss and thinning hair are common problems for all people, irrespective of gender. People tend to lose age as a result of reaching age 50 from stress. There are many treatments available for different hair loss with varying levels of safety and success. One of the treatments is PRP therapy treatment Gilbert AZ.
An overview of PRP therapy treatment Gilbert AZ
Platelet-rich plasma treatment is an effective therapy for many health problems. It is based on the idea that the body can heal itself. It is done by isolating platelet-rich plasma in the body’s blood by spinning it at a centrifuge. This treatment has attracted attention in several medical fields because of its ability to promote wound healing and other amazing be. It can help a medical specialist treat damaged cartilage, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and bones without surgery.
Important things to know before undergoing PRP therapy treatment Gilbert AZ:
- The PRP injections last from 6-9 months.
- A PRP treatment’s effectiveness also depends on the specific condition that it is being used to treat.
- The range of time that PRP treatment comes into effect is dependent on person to person.
- The other consideration is any medical procedure or treatment of the patient’s overall health undergoing the treatment.
- The patient will have a faster recovery and benefit from the treatment more if they are healthy and not suffering from chronic diseases
- Someone who is already going through some health ailments and has poor health overall will have difficulty responding to the treatment.
Significant benefits of PRP therapy
You may benefit from PRP therapy if you’re experiencing any of the following medical issues:
- Hair loss
- Sexual dysfunction
- Female sexual discomfort
- Muscle pain
- Chronic pain
Surgeries can take weeks and more to recover. More than the time to recover, it also takes a challenging period for many people as some people have other health regimens that are challenging to maintain.
Is PRP therapy hair loss treatment in AZ effective?
In 2019, a team of researchers carried out a systematic PRP research review for hair loss treatment. They found that PRP injections reduce hair loss and increase the diameter of hair and the density of hair growth. Also, Published medical literature from Europe and the United States has confirmed the safety and use of PRP therapy.
Male pattern baldness is also known as androgenic alopecia, which is a widespread type of hair loss. It is observed in males and females. Moreover, you cannot cure this condition. It can only be treated with PRP therapy, hair loss treatment AZ or any other regenerative treatments.
Also, PRP therapy hair loss treatment AZ is suitable for both men and women.
How does PRP therapy hair loss treatment AZ do?
Platelet-rich plasma therapy is a simple process:
- Blood is drawn safely out of the vein of the patient.
- The extracted blood is spun rapidly in a centrifuge.
- The product PRP is injected into the patient’s scalp regions, experiencing significant hair thinning or loss.
- Although, PRP platelet concentration is unclear. According to PRP’s current methods that were prepared reported 300-700% enrichment, with platelet concentrations consequently growing to more than 1,000,000 platelets/L.
How does PRP Treatment work?
PRP hair restoration works because of the growth factors found in the platelets of blood.
The platelets are concentrated and are immersed in growth factors. It increases the hair follicles to stay in the growth phase. Hence this increases hair growth!
The treatment produces noticeable results after just four to six weeks. It may take approximately 3.5 months before you see good results. The ideal hair growth cycle can take up to three sessions, spaced within a month, and become visible.
Precaution before undergoing PRP therapy hair loss treatment AZ
- It’s essential to know your hair loss’s underlying cause, such as stress or consumption of certain medications.
- After getting the treatment, you might need follow-up treatments once or twice a year.
- If you do not diagnose and treat your hair loss cause, you will experience localized hair growth after PRP therapy,
- PRP therapy for hair growth is in the early stages, as per medical research. Years of evidence suggest the patient can expect the benefits of treatment to last for years if they identify the condition that causes hair loss.