High-quality led flood lights have the primary purpose of making your outdoor area brighter with a high-intensity light. LED Flood Lights gives you a more high-intensity light to secure and save your outdoor space. Installing a suitable floodlight depends on your needs. Here are some benefits of LED Floodlights that can help you to make a decision!
Advantages of LED Flood Lights
- Long Lifespan: A high-quality led flood lights have a maximum of 50,000 hours lifespan.
- Less Heat: They have low operating temperature and hence don’t generate a lot of heat like fluorescent lights.
- Energy-Efficient: They are energy-saving flood lights outdoor.If you switch from traditional halogen light to modern LED Flood Lights, at least 88% of energy can be saved, saving you from paying extra for energy consumption.
- Better CRI: The LED Flood Light has a Colour Refractive Index (CRI) of 80. It means that it makes objects and surfaces look really up to the extent of 80% in comparison to a natural light source.
- Instant Light: This product does not require any warm-up time or even cooling down to stay while working.
- Eco-Friendly: The high-quality led flood lights do not contain any toxic waste products and do not leave any carbon footprint.
- Motion Sensor: Mostly, Indoor and Outdoor Lights come with a Motion Sensor nowadays. That means the sensor LED floodlights turn off and turn on automatically whenever a motor is detected.
- Dim Option: In this option, you can adjust the brightness of LED Lights according to you.
- Low Maintenance: While investing in high-quality led flood lights, remember it’s only one-time. All the LED lights need low maintenance and have a long life span.
Few things to consider while buying LED floodlights
- Location: Where is the floodlight to be placed in your outdoors? On the building, on the wall, from the ceiling, or somewhere else. Deciding on the location will give you an idea of how you should be placed, which is the next step.
- Focus: After deciding on the location entirety of your lawn or any other space. There will be more expansive spaces where the light can focus on. LED floodlight has a broader beam angle. A beam angle of 120 degrees is considered perfect.
- Modern Technologies: Modern floodlights offer many options. Like, you can choose LED floodlights with motion sensors or with specific timing.
- Lumens: This depends on how much intensity you want in lightning. The brighter the light requirement, the more the lumens required.
Consult Kingsoutdoor Lightning for a wide range of options available for LED Floodlights. They are well-reputed and have been in the lighting industry for a long time. Their team of knowledgeable professionals will guide you through this process.